Forms

This is a subcategory for the Forms Module.

Comments

• How can get the contact form to send as the user filling the forms and not from my email address?

• Hi, there are a few ways to overload the recipient of the form ( you can check here - http://www.atlantis-cms.com/atlantis-modules-tutorials ) , and for each of the form fields you can select to be used as a reply-to address ( "use as reply-to address" checkbox). We do not have a mechanism to dynamically change the "from" address, wouldn't that be mail spoofing anyway?

• I seen this, this does not solve the issue. When the emails are parsed by a support system or case management system the option mentioned here do not work.

The Atlantis CMS Form Module is the first one that I have used that does not send email as the user filling out the form.

• I see your point, we can look into that into an upcoming update. Please check back for an update sometime next week!

• How do you find your experience with the rest of the system so far anyway?

• So far so good, no issues with any other part yet, lol. Great system though I am liking it.